Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me

Day One of Voyage 49, my birthday!

Today's occurrences:
  • Up at 8:30 - breakfast was Starbucks Sumatra, and the apple pie my sister left for me and our parents at Thanksgiving yesterday.
  • I watched "Good Morning Football" and an ep of "Shannara" while I goofed around on my tablet ("Clash of Clans", "Boom Beach", Instagram, etc...).
  • I drew myself as a Superman-esque hero, with a K on my belt and a 49 on my chest logo (see below).
  • Lunch was the last 2 slices of pizza.
  • I washed a sink load of dishes.
  • Dinner was leftover turkey, gravy & rolls, and the final ep of "Shannara". Plus parts of "Big Bang Theory", "Loser" (1999) and the Celtics/Magic game.
  • I also had some night coffee (Starbucks Cafe Verona) and some of a chocolate candy bar.
A nice quiet sunny day.


No comments:

Post a Comment