Thursday, May 17, 2018

UGH!

Including this coming Saturday's closing shift, I'll have put in nearly 120 hours over the last 2 weeks. WTF?

  • My new store's other ASM went on a much-deserved vacation a week ago Monday (the 7th).
  • My new store's new manager's car went into the shop later that week.
  • My new store's manager fell at work and broke her arm (and cell phone) on my only day off during this span (Friday the 11th), but I wasn't able to go in.
  • I had to work open to close that Saturday (the 12th).
  • I had to work open to close Tuesday (the 15th).
  • I had to work open to close yesterday (Wednesday the 16th).
Thankfully the other ASM returned late last night, and (poor thing) will work 2 doubles and a morning until I have to return on Saturday afternoon, but JEEZ!

---------------------------------------------------------

Today:
  • I slept in until 9 am.
  • I had coffee & apple pie for breakfast, and caught up on tv shows.
  • I sat online all day, did laundry, and had Domino's for a late lunch (2 pm).
  • I showered and then had coffee & apple pie for supper.
  • I watched tv all evening.
I have tomorrow off too, and am thinking of a day trip to Boston...

1 comment: