Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Eye Has It

I got to sleep in today because I had an eye doctor's appointment at 10:30. I read an issue of Smithsonian Magazine as I waited, and then it was a $150 exam (no insurance), and $90 for six months of contacts. And oh yeah, I had my pupils dilated:


Then it was home, and I got the rest of the day off because due the dilation I couldn't read for a few hours, nor be in a dust-filled environment (Whoo-HOO!). So I ate the rest of yesterday's pizza with ice tea, as I watched "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" with Chumble sleeping by my side.


After that it was online for awhile, with Echosmith's latest EP "Inside a Dream" on repeat in  my headphones. They are coming to the Royale on April 26th, and I just snagged three tickets.
Then I did some more work on my sunburst monster.


1 comment:

  1. The Echosmith tickets arrived today. Celia's 18th birthday/graduation gift is all set!

    ReplyDelete