Saturday, March 10, 2018

Worcester Days

For the next two months I'll be doing resets in 15 of the district's 16 stores. There was supposed to be a 5-person team, but so far me and Ashland's manager are the only two constants, with other help coming and going from day to day. This past week I spent time in two of the Worcester stores.

Chandler Street has a great back room, and they have 4 registers, but the store itself is a dump. I spent Monday and Tuesday there.
Main Street has a horrible back room, but they have an amazingly clean store with fantastic stone floors and epic bathrooms (haha). I was there on Wednesday, and then Winter Storm Quinn interupted, so I went back Friday and today, with a half day more scheduled for Monday.

Tuesday circa 5:30 pm, drive home.

Wednesday circa 11:30 am, drive home (racing WS Quinn).

Saturday circa 8:45 am, drive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment