Saturday, August 25, 2018

Bossless 9

The store manager is on "vacation" (she is using sick time to take a week off, since she has not earned any actual vacation time yet) through next Sunday for a Florida trip, so Maria & I are running the store until her return.

I did the schedule so we each get an evening/day/morning off, but we each also have to work a closing/double/opening to allow the other to get that span of time off. Also, due to the new girl (who had been with us nearly a month, but with whom I had never worked) abandoning her job, I had some key shifts to fill, and Arthur from my old store is graciously filling the two morning shifts (Tuesday & Thursday).

Today was the first day, and I worked 7:00 am to 2:30 pm. Already I got a ton of little projects completed that she had ignored for weeks. The DM is going to see who really works hard in this store by the end of the "Bossless 9"...

No comments:

Post a Comment