Sunday, June 3, 2018

I Need a Change...

Of:

  • Scenery. I'm going to go to one of the islands very soon. I also have 3 concert dates (8th, 9th, 28th) on the horizon, but I want to wake up somewhere other than my own bed for a change.
  • Employment. I've finally had it. Time to search again, hard. I'm wasting my talents (and my happiness) trying to keep things afloat. There are individual people who care (my district manager is fantastic), but the company as a whole is 100% about profit.
  • Productivity. I have all these art supplies, but nothing in persistent/constant progress. February's #DungeonDrawingDudes challenge and April's D&D writing/drawing experiment were both fun, but the gaps in between (and incomplete work) make me sad.
Also, I need to spend more time outdoors, at the lake and hiking (perhaps bicycling too). I want to be in tip-top shape at the end of the summer, so I don't have another sluggish winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment