Thursday, October 11, 2018

Downpour Day Off

I was so tired after my 3-day return to work (and my jackass manager taking Columbus Day off, leaving me alone for seven hours on my first day back after 2 weeks prone) that I slept until 11:00 am today. At least the grey rainy day passed by slowly anyway...

My Washburn University shirt arrived! And it's fantastic. Classy & classic all in one. It'll get its first wearing in California in a few weeks.


Around 3:30 I ran out in the driving rain to fill my gas tank, pick up my doctor's note for work (no trucks or heavy lifting for 30 days), and do a small foodshop (dairy, chicken, cereal, etc...).

The rest of the day was a combination of online games, tv and "Clash of Clans". It's 11:00 pm now and I am going to try to play catch-up on Inktober.

Did one - Day 8: STAR


And last but not least, I snagged Chillhop Essentials - Fall 2018 from Bandcamp. So even if my iPod fritzes out, I can stream it on my cell phone when I am in California...




No comments:

Post a Comment