Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Miscellaneous

I had my follow up visit at the doctor at 1:30. I can go back to work on Monday, but no heavy lifting (or truck unloading) for one month. Sweet, I was going stir crazy with all of the inactivity and crappy weather...

On the way home I stopped at Michaels to use my $25 gift card that I received from Dad & Ma for Christmas. I got the following:

  1. Artist's Loft - 8½" x 11" 75 lb paper hardcover sketchbook (110 pages).
  2. Strathmore - 5½" x 8½" 60 lb paper spiral bound sketchbook (130 pages).
  3. Pigma - 3-pack of black Micron art pens (.005/.02/.08).

Late lunch was 2 Dunkin Donuts sausage/egg/cheese/plain bagels. Haven't had one of those in ages! They were sooo good.

I did some drawing, and like a dummy, at 11:00 pm I ordered pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment