Wednesday, December 20, 2017

At Last

...a day off! I worked the last five days in a row (close, mid, close/truck, close, close). It was nice to wake up this morning with no cloud of having to be somewhere over my head. And I actually got up an hour earlier than usual!

I watched last night's "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and played "Clash of Clans", and then I washed a sink full of dishes and a load of laundry. Then it was coffee, a taking of Christmas gift inventory, and online.

I had a bag of Cheese Doodles for lunch (???), and later I put up the rest of my Christmas decorations (lights & garland around the kitchen cut-out). I read for awhile, until it got dark.

I got Domino's for supper, and spent the rest of the evening in a 'food coma'. I'm trying to avoid making declarations this year, but no more Domino's for me, for a long time.

Not a bad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment