Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day Off Stuff

I have today off. I spent the grey morning watching "The Gifted" and "Supergirl" (both just so-so episodes, with several nonsensical reactions by various cast members).

Then my Amazon order arrived:
  • "LOW" Volume 3 by Remender & Tocchini.
  • A new 8" frying pan from Green+Life.
  • A blackberry pear bar of soap from One With Nature.

I went to Cinema World to see the 1:00 pm showing of Justice League. It was a pretty decent movie (and not horrible, like all of the internet trolls predicted/proclaimed). I'd give it a solid B-grade.
Pros: Wonder Woman, Ben Affleck's Batman, Superman returning all bright and blue & red. Cyborg, rapports with Aquaman & WW. Luthor & Deathstroke after the credits. Amber Heard as Mera. Superman reuniting with both Lois and his mom.
* Cons: The Flash (who decided to get a young Howie Mandel-type to play Barry Allen?). The Flash's uniform and running effects. Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor (again).
I enjoyed the movie a great deal, but it's not a 'multiple view' in the theater.

I arrived home to gas trucks & a traffic officer. They spent a couple of hours updating the gas lines & connections. It was done by 5:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment