Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Day Off: 1*4

The gas heat went off last night around 11:00 pm, and I decided to wait until morning to reignite it. So I slept from around 1:00 am to 10:00 am (minus a 'feed Chumble' event at 7:30 am) with the loud wall heater keeping my room warm.

I made a coffee, fixed the gas heat, and then cooked a 'South Beach Breakfast' (scrambled eggs, a ham steak, fresh broccoli, orange juice) to eat while I watched part of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". Then it was online for awhile.

I drew a calendar while I surfed, and bookmarked a few things of interest. At 8:30 pm I showered, then I ran out to Hannaford to food shop. Then it was laundry, barbecue chicken wings & bread and butter, "Around The Horn", "Pardon The Interruption", and most of the rest of the Star Wars movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment