Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day Off: 3*4

I got up just before 9:00 am and promptly moved my car to Jean Marie's vacated spot, to avoid any troubles with the plows later. Breakfast was a banana, cereal and coffee. I watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" (finally - I was saving it for a super-snowy day), and had the tail end of "Star Trek VI" on in the background while I texted Ma & Sarah, and played "Clash of Clans" and Boom Beach".

Snow begins...

It's now 1:00 pm and I just measured Winter Storm Grayson's snow total outside my door, and it's at 10 inches!

Ten inches, viewed from my doorway.

I spent the middle of the day online, and I did a little drawing. Also I made mac & cheese & ground beef for a late lunch. Right around dark I measured the snow one last time, and it was at fourteen inches. Crazy! And it was blustery with high winds all day too.

The yardstick does not lie!
I had coffee and apple pie for supper (9:00 pm) as I watched the latest "Big Bang Theory", sports tv, and "Iron Man 2". Then at 1:00 am I took a shower, and went online to order some lined moccasins from L.L.Bean with my $50 Christmas gift card (from Dad & Ma). Also I went on Amazon with my $25 gift card (from J & Stacie) to get a Robert Silverberg story collection and a couple of silly Star Wars toys. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment