Sunday, September 23, 2018

Are You KIDDING me?

Today I felt a twinge in my back as I was unloading our delivery truck. Fast-forward a couple of hours, and while I was unloading cases of bottled water, it seized up.

Again.

For the 3rd year in a row...

I went home early (after work-related injury due diligence: the injury line, talked to an on-call nurse, and texted my DM), leaving behind my closing shift, and tomorrow's opening shift. Thankfully I have Tuesday through Thursday off, but it's up to the doctor tomorrow how soon I return to work after that.

UGH! What a waste of days off, sick time, and my rebooted work out schedule!

I'll just have to figure out ways to make the time off productive.

1 comment:

  1. May 30th, 2016 was the initial, MAJOR injury.
    August 13th, 2017 was the follow-up.

    ReplyDelete