Saturday, September 29, 2018

Unusual Saturday

After a couple of very strange dreams (1. I won $10,000 on a pink "7*7*7" scratch ticket. 2. I was being attacked by a pack of small wolves, but I was winning when I woke up.) I got out of bed at 11:24 am! Cereal, banana, coffee for breakfast.

Online, paid my electric/gas bill, bought Ma's birthday gifts. Then went to my page on the Bandcamp site to see if there was any new music to add to my iPod, and I snagged Aso's Two/Seven EP. Then I ordered Chinese food.



I watched Boston College beat Temple and the Red Sox lose to the Yankees. I shaved my head. At 9:00 pm I showered and went food shopping. Then it was coffee from Peru and a big apple tart.




After that it was the first half of "The Last of Robin Hood", the season premier of "SNL", online for a bit, and then I fell asleep reading "HP4".


No comments:

Post a Comment