Friday, September 28, 2018

Unusual Friday

Oh look, up at 9:00 am. Consistency! Though I was up until 4 reading "HP4"...

Breakfast in front of the tv, then I got dressed and went to my old store to drop off my keys (Arthur & Chris will be helping out in my current store this coming week to cover my injury absence). I put in my sick time (this week's check is only 17 hours - ugh), and processed my (highly undervalued by a &^%$ of a manager) performance review.

Home, made coffee, then online for awhile.

The mailman brought my Herbie Nichols cd. 4 albums on 2 discs. I listened to them straight through (and ripped them for my iPod). Great stuff!



I paid some bills (rent, car insurance), did some dishes, changed Chumble's litterbox, and made mac & cheese & broccoli & beef for lunch. The rest of the day was tv, reading, a one hour nap, and online. I ate smart all day, and fell asleep reading more "HP4".

No comments:

Post a Comment