Friday, September 7, 2018

No Plans

Today has been a nice day off. I had no specific plans, nor a list of things to get done for the day.

I got up a little after nine, and had a banana, cereal & coffee for breakfast while I watched an episode of "Nova" about origami. Then I went online to watch a bunch of the final season of "The Office" on Netflix. Midway through, my hardcover English version of "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" finally arrived.

Kevin came by around 1:30 and we sat outside (cool and dry, if a bit cloudy) and caught up for about an hour. I gave him the five tallboy Patriots Pepsi cans for his traditional NFL Week One 'shut in' event (haha). After that I bought a couple of books on Amazon.

The rest of the day was more of "The Office", and night coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment