Thursday, September 27, 2018

Unusual Thursday

Is a day truly unusual if one doesn't do much of anything?

The last of three scheduled days off, which fall within my injury absence. Up at 9:00 am, and then breakfast was a banana, apple pie and Starbucks Fall Blend coffee. I spent the rest of the day in front of the tv, online, and reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", which I began last night after finishing the previous book in the series, around 3:00 am.

Late lunch (circa 2:30 pm) was pizza (BOOOO!). I took a nap from 5:30 - 6:30. Then it was more tv, including sports, "The Big Bang Theory", the new version of "Murphy Brown" and Vikings at Rams.

It was kind of a waste of a day, but it's inspired me to make the next week (Friday through Thursday) a lot more interesting and productive, despite my injury...



No comments:

Post a Comment